ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics andmotion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com
Miejsce: Warszawa, mazowieckie
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Sales Technical Support. The person employed in this position will be supporting ABB sales activity.
- Overall responsibility for the creation of commercially, legally and technically optimized and correct system offers within projects,
based on the specifications of our customers;
- Strategic definition of the scope of delivery;
- Solicitation process with subcontractors, as well as EPC and consortium partners;
- Cost calculation and determination of the sales price in cooperation with sales;
- Timely bid proposal management;
- Support of sales in contract negotiation on site;
- Preparation of documents for internal reviews;
- Regular feedback to product managers and the Marketing department.
- University degree in electrical engineering, electronics, telecommunications, or engineering;
- Additional commercial training or continuing education would be advantageous;
- Fluent in English and Polish;
- Knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and MS Project;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills;
- Attention to details and good analytical skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Willing to travel about 15-20%.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”