ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics andmotion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com
Miejsce: Kraków, małopolskie
Nr ref. PL69615691
As a result of growth of our organization we are looking for candidates for position of Junior Project Assistant
- Checking quality of the data delivered by factories;
- Correspondence with data suppliers;
- Educating data suppliers;
- Updating documentation;
- Supporting webinars/online trainings.
- Availability to work at least 20-30 hours in a week;
- Student of 3rd/4th year;
- High attention to details
- Very good knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Fluent English;
- VBA in Excel - additional skill;
- Analytical skills;
- Well organized/good organizational skills;
- SharePoint – additional skill.
- An interesting paid internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity to gain experience in an international company;
- Friendly working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.