Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customer assisting them to deliver services to the people they serve. Former Xerox Services continues its activities as Conduent, Inc. The name Conduent is inspired by the new company’s expertise in connecting clients and their constituents through seamless transactions in areas such as customer care, transportation solutions, and healthcare payer and provider services. Conduent hires over 90000 employees in 43 countries.
Miejsce: Łódź, łódzkie
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
• Receives, processes, and ensures document classification and elements are completed and transmitted to clients. Could also require outbound correspondence from the client to be processed.
• Receives documents from both electronic and hard copy form for processing.
• Sorts, images, documents, files, and archives by form type.
• Identifies documents and their purpose; creating a database of information.
• Classifies documents based on contract requirements.
• Captures information based on client requirements.
• Verifies data from automated data extraction tools.
• Ensures transmission of processed data to appropriate next level.
Please note that by applying for consideration for employment, you give Conduent your permission to process your data. This communication provides access to our Candidate Privacy Notice. It explains in clear language what information we collect, how we use it, and the choices and controls you have. Please carefully read our Candidate Privacy Notice: http://www.conduent.com/data-protection-notices/candidate-data-protection-notice/
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.