Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customer assisting them to deliver services to the people they serve. Former Xerox Services continues its activities as Conduent, Inc. The name Conduent is inspired by the new company’s expertise in connecting clients and their constituents through seamless transactions in areas such as customer care, transportation solutions, and healthcare payer and provider services. Conduent hires over 90000 employees in 43 countries.
Miejsce: Łódź, łódzkie
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
• Supports business development by participating in discussions with internal stakeholders and clients.
• Drives performance through focus on key company initiatives.
• Executes company wide initiatives that assure the vitality, growth and sustainability.
• Partners with team members resulting in increased revenue, increasing efficiencies, and reducing expenses.
• Build and manage complex projects including analysis, workforce planning, and risks/issues solutions across all business groups.
• Manage service delivery, profitability, digitization and automation initiatives.
• Implementation of process improvements including six sigma, operational excellence and innovative framework.
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.