Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customer assisting them to deliver services to the people they serve. Former Xerox Services continues its activities as Conduent, Inc. The name Conduent is inspired by the new company’s expertise in connecting clients and their constituents through seamless transactions in areas such as customer care, transportation solutions, and healthcare payer and provider services. Conduent hires over 90000 employees in 43 countries.
Miejsce: Łódź, łódzkie
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
• Analyzes and prepares statutory accounts, financial statements and reports.
• Maintains accounting and financial records and reports, including general ledger, financial statements, regulatory and management reports.
• Conducts extensive research regarding the impact to financial statements of potential changes to accounting rules proposed by accounting standards setters and advises senior management regarding same.
• Develops, implements and communicates new policies and processes to comply with newly issued accounting standards.
• Provides accounting guidance related to proposed transactions to ensure conformity with local country Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, International Financial Reporting Standards, and company policies and procedures.
• Ensures that relevant accounting standards are appropriately and consistently applied.
• Prepares, records, verifies and pays vendor invoices for goods and services on a timely basis and responds to vendor queries.
• Maintains, analyzes and reconciles accounts payable ledger accounts, financial statements and reports.
• Develops, directs, plans and evaluates accounts payable policies and procedures, and ensures external and internal controls and policies are adhered to.
• May process employee expenses reimbursement requests for payment.
• Prepares, records, verifies, analyzes and reports accounts payable/receivable transactions.
• Pays vendor invoices and receives and posts customer payments on a timely basis.
• Maintains and reconciles accounts payable/receivable ledger accounts, financial statements and reports.
• Prepares analyses and reconciliations of bill runs to detect fraud.
• Ensures that transaction entry verification procedures are followed.
• May prepare and deliver low-volume customer billing and respond to resulting queries.
• Prepares, records, verifies, analyzes and reports accounts receivable transactions, and posts customer payments on a timely basis.
• Maintains and reconciles accounts receivable ledger accounts, financial statements and reports.
• Develops, directs, plans and evaluates accounts receivable policies and procedures, and ensures external and internal controls and policies are adhered to. • Produces reports of accounts that are in arrears and analyses of bad debt, and prepares analyses and reconciliations of bill runs to detect fraud.
• May be responsible for low-volume customer billing, including preparation, delivery and responding to resulting queries.
• Performs bookkeeping, data entry and verification procedures.
• Prepares and maintains records of amounts owed or receivable.
• Prepares, records, analyzes and reports on the cost of producing the organization's products and services.
• Analyzes capital budget requests.
• Maintains ledgers and financial statements.
• Develops and implements continuous and sustainable cost reduction and management programs to enhance the organization's profitability.
• Works closely with business unit managers and finance staff to understand the units' fixed and variable expenses and reviews same for possible cost-saving opportunities.
• Produces expense analyses to facilitate a detailed understanding of the organization's expense base, identify savings opportunities and ultimately reduce expenses.
• Monitors expense control and reduction and produces periodic progress reports and presentations for management.
• Prepares and distributes periodic financial statements for users other than those directly employed by the organization.
• Ensures all reports and disclosures comply with applicable government regulations, professional standards and organization policies.
• Prepares consolidation journal entries, eliminates inter-company transactions and consolidates divisional and subsidiary financial accounts in a timely and accurate basis for inclusion in internal and external financial statements.
• Performs general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements and capital expenditure schedules.
• Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles.
• Provides financial support, including forecasting, budgeting and analyzing variations from budget.
• Conducts or assists in the documentation of accounting projects.
• Prepares, documents and disburses payroll checks, payroll taxes and employee benefit payments.
• Evaluates current systems, and recommends and develops operating efficiency improvements.
• Monitors and ensures proper documentation of employee benefit payments.
• Prepares reports illustrating payroll expenditures, including such items as tax payments and benefit plan disbursements.
• Performs record keeping and maintenance of shareholder accounts, payment of dividends and tax reporting.
• Responds to shareholder inquiries.
• Performs detailed review, design, development and implementation of accounting systems (both manual and computerized), systems documentation and procedures/instructions.
• Coordinates tagging financial statements and notes in XBRL for electronically transmitting documents to government and stock exchanges for regulatory reporting.
• Applies standard taxonomies and creates customized taxonomies for financial statements, footnotes and financial statement schedules.
• Reviews and documents XBRL data tagging to ensure consistency and accuracy in the financial reporting.
Please note that by applying for consideration for employment, you give Conduent your permission to process your data. This communication provides access to our Candidate Privacy Notice. It explains in clear language what information we collect, how we use it, and the choices and controls you have. Please carefully read our Candidate Privacy Notice: http://www.conduent.com/data-protection-notices/candidate-data-protection-notice/
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.