Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customer assisting them to deliver services to the people they serve. Former Xerox Services continues its activities as Conduent, Inc. The name Conduent is inspired by the new company’s expertise in connecting clients and their constituents through seamless transactions in areas such as customer care, transportation solutions, and healthcare payer and provider services. Conduent hires over 90000 employees in 43 countries.
Miejsce: Łódź, łódzkie
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
• Prepares journal entries.
• Maintains and reconciles ledger accounts.
• Reconciles/ Reviews sub-ledgers with general ledge, finalize inter-company reconciliation process, and liaise with AP and business.
• Assists Project Team Lead to identify Process gaps and also provides improvement recommendations.
• Assists Project Team Lead in any other ancillary tasks such as tracking, reporting, etc. to support the Project.
• Ensures integrity of the entire Report to Record process through proper accounting, appropriate signatories, and approval process. Etc.
• Assists the Project Team Lead in preparation and assignment of open unreconciled item to the reviewers.
• Provides real time suggestions to bring in accuracy and efficiency in quality efforts. • Provides feedback on errors to reviewers.
• Imparts training when necessary.
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Expressive Presenter 6