With over 14,000 staff worldwide and more than 325,000 customer interactions each day, Global Business Services (GBS) is at the heart of the UPS customer experience – both internally and externally. GBS staffs service centers around the globe. Through these support sites GBS assists customers with any delivery, logistical, financial, technical, and internal human resources issues.
Miejsce: Wrocław, dolnośląskie
Sell a brand and a service that delivers in every respect. We deliver almost anything anywhere it needs to go so we have a rock solid base for our ambitious growth plans. Your job will be to build on our industry-leading reputation to make them a reality.
Maximize the opportunities from existing Healthcare business. Nurture it. Get out there and win some more. That’s your brief - and you’ll get all the freedom you need to impress us. Finding leads. Converting them. Then managing every account so every customer is a happy one.
What you’ll do:
· You will be based in Poland
· Developing sales strategies, building exciting customer solutions and presentations that match up the healthcare sector customer’s requirements to UPS’s broad portfolio of products and services, including Small Package, Freight Forwarding and Distribution
· Responsible for robust pipeline management using Salesforce and other reporting tools
· Maintain a book of business, build account strategy roadmaps and manage contract renewals and compliance
· Cultivate strong partnerships with multiple senior decision makers within customers’ and UPS organizations
· Share and collaborate across teams to leverage our competitive intelligence
What you’ll need:
· Ambition and drive to win.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not essential - Logistics / Supply Chain or Business preferred.
· Minimum two years’ complex selling experience ideally within pharma, medtech or labs industries.
· Strong verbal and written English language skills.
· Flexible to travel domestically and if required internationally (primarily within Europe).
· Collaborating with other regions and time zones means you’ll be flexible with working hours
We like our people to be happy too. So we’ll make sure you’re well rewarded:
· A competitive salary and bonus package, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers , attractions and many more
· Industry-leading training
· As much scope to progress as your potential can handle via our ‘promotion from within policy’
How we recruit
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity