ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics andmotion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com
Miejsce: Kraków, małopolskie
The program is made up of three assignments in the Information Systems function in different roles, decided based on business availability and trying to match your own aspirations as much as possible.
1) One six-month assignment in your home country as an introduction to the business.
2) One six-month assignment abroad to get an overview of ABB’s operations in a different environment/role and work on an exciting assignment with a different team, expanding your network.
3) One six to twelve-month assignment back to the home country/home business, where you will deepen your knowledge of the business and of your function, including the operations, strengthening your technical and soft skills.
During the last assignment participants will meet in Zurich, Switzerland for a week of training focused on leadership competencies development. The last rotation will also be the time where the participants start to look for their final position, to be started after the end of the program. All program trainings are meant to build the foundations of your future career evolution.
This position reports to
Global IS Department Manager
Depending on the assignment role you will be in, most common responsibility can include:
1. IS Service Management: Service Performance Management & Reporting, IT Processes, Integrating systems, Standard setting
2. IS Service Delivery: Infrastructure operations, Application operations, Security, Risk management
3. IS Sourcing: Vendor management, Contract negotiations, License management
Data is key for a successful business. As Global Early Talent Program in Information Systems, you will get hands-on responsibility from the start.
You will rapidly build your skills and experience through a series of exciting, cross-functional, cross-divisional, and international assignments.
You will create a legacy to be proud of as you deepen your leadership competences and soft skills, building a strong network within ABB.
The exceptional people you work with, the challenging projects you tackle and the global scale of our business will give the experience you need to build a world-class career in information systems.
For this particular position, you will be hired within the GBS IS Service and Performance Excellence team, part of global IT organization at ABB, in Poland.