ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics andmotion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com
Nr ref. US89484095_E1
This role is responsible for creating and executing internal and external Service marketing communications plans and campaigns to grow volume, revenues, and profit within identified targeted audiences - driving collaboration for marketing and communications activities across all Hubs and Business lines sales channels globally. He/She creates compelling messages and content, in line with the global business strategy, to ensure existing and future customers have the right message, offer and experience. The manager delivers customer insights and sales enablement tools to ensure customer pain points and the voice of the customer are well understood by all stakeholders.
- Develop and execute strategy and integrated marketing plans for Service in coordination with the Global Service Manager and the team.
- Execute marketing communications campaigns across all identified marketing tactics and tools; demand generation, email marketing, digital marketing and advertising, marketing automation, nurture campaigns, social media, web content, landing pages, customer success stories, and order win alerts.
- Analyze and report campaign results / metrics and communicate with stakeholders.
- Lead internal collaboration across Hubs and BLs, sales channels and to tell the Service story, share marketing tools and strategies.
- Create and implement engaging messaging / value propositions around industry pain points.
- Research customer trends and market information to develop customer insights for Service and report insights to executive management, business units and sales channels.
- Monitor key client issues and emerging market trends and build this intelligence into marketing strategies and programs.
- Develop comprehensive sales enablement tools; sales aids, sales training, customer presentations for all chemicals sales channels globally.
- Develop and direct content production and editing for marketing campaigns; white papers, advertisements, newsletters, infographics, etc.
- Media relations: Develop an effective media relations strategy across all approved channels, including social media.
- Plan, coordinate and execute event strategy for strategic events; establish and coordinate message / themes, identify demonstrations and exhibits, develop new ways of delivering our overall message. Leverage global business messaging platform and tools to drive this strategy.
- Facilitate collaboration across additional ABB businesses to serve Service with a complete ABB offering and message.
- Manage and adhere to industry marketing budgets while maximizing impact.