JTI Polska jest częścią Japan Tobacco International, czołowego międzynarodowego koncernu tytoniowego działającego w 120 krajach. Marki w ofercie JTI Polska to Camel, LD oraz Winston. Na całym świecie JTI zatrudnia ponad 40 tys. Osób, a polski zespół liczy obecnie ponad 2000 pracowników. W 2018 r. JTI Polska zajęła 2. miejsce w renomowanym rankingu Top Employers i jest najwyżej notowanym pracodawcą w branży FMCG wśród laureatów. W 2017 roku Business Centre Club wyróżnił naszą Firmę nagrodą Lidera Polskiego Biznesu za wyjątkowe podejście do zarządzania, nadzwyczajną troskę o pracowników oraz działania CSR. Jesteśmy członkiem japońskiej grupy producentów tytoniu. Więcej informacji na stronie www.jti.com
Miejsce: Warszawa, mazowieckie
Who are we?
Global Business Services (GBS) PMO office is responsible for coordination of various feasibility initiatives and support of expansion of transactional activities taking place across the organization (HQ, markets & factories) into the newly created GBS organization.
Our main areas of focus are:
implement best practices, standardization and automation of processes to improve operating effectiveness and efficiencies
become a major driving force behind corporate services and innovation, leveraging agile ways of working and the latest technologies;
service and work in close collaboration with Global Functions, Regions and Markets, with measurement criteria focused on quality and efficiency;
follow a detailed migration time line for each functional process in each market, region, factory and HQ to ensure smooth transition of identified services.
GBS PMO is looking for an experienced candidate to join GBS building project on local permanent basis in Warsaw, with frequent travel.
After project assignment successful completion in Q3-Q4 2022 outside of other JTI opportunities, there is an opportunity to continue with GBS organization in Warsaw, Poland.
The Knowledge Capture (KC) Manager oversees and manages the entire portfolio of knowledge capture activities being performed as part of the GBS program.
He/she is responsible to ensure that timely and accurate service is delivered to GBS program in full compliance with the standards and guidelines of JTI.
Together with GBS wider team and also supported by the business process owners, relevant subject matter experts and the GBS PMO, the KC Manager leads the collection, consolidation and maintenance of any relevant information as well as the creation of the appropriate documentation to enable knowledge transfer to the GBS.
He/she works closely with all relevant stakeholders within the central functions, the GBS organization and all relevant corporate stakeholders that coordinate knowledge capture activities. During the knowledge capture he/she identifies and highlights opportunities to standardize and improve global processes.
The KC Manager also leads the KC capability building workstream to ensure that the required capacity to support future migration waves is available. This role will also be required to provide oversight to a large team of external resources that will be mobilized to perform the actual knowledge capture activity across markets and functions.
Manage knowledge capture timeline and team:
- review suggested timeline of knowledge capture incl. prioritization of process/market combinations, coordinate the project related team incl. future GBS Functional Process Leads and potentially external support
Establish process mapping guidelines and scope:
- set up common interpretation of how processes should be mapped and train team
- define scope of processes to be captured for individual functions and markets
- plan and execute respective knowledge capture activities
- provide Knowledge Capture training tothe team and the wider knowledge transfer community to ensure consistent and adequate capability level
- create and maintain training material with regards to knowledge capture activities including req'd tools and templates.
Map current JTI processes and local requirements
- lead the mapping of all processes across Functions and Markets to get a view on the nuances of functional processes across Markets, capture local requirements for different processes to be taken into consideration in SLAs
Ensure alignment with IT requirements and deliverables
- guide team on mapping all current processes across Functions and Markets to get a view on the nuances of functional processes across Markets, capture local requirements for different processes to be taken into consideration in SLAs
- take part in recruitment, motivation and guiding the professional development of the wider GBS team
- ensure the 3rd party support colleagues are fully trained and integrated into the PMO team
- University degree, a professional Project Management acreditation (i.e. Prince2, PMI) would be an asset
- Minimum 2-3 years of a managerial role leading cross-functional teams in a Project Management environment; international experience would be an asset.
- Experience of having worked in a shared services/global business services environment Knowledge Capture / Knowledge Transfer is a must;
- Strong moderator/facilitator skills is a must;
- Breadth of experience working in different/across functions would be beneficial;
- Microsoft Office suite incl. MS Project and MS Visio.
- Lean/6-Sixgma methodology knowledge/practice preferred.
- Willingness to travel internationallly